They don’t bury bodies from the drowned.
sure, money can’t buy you “happiness” but it can buy you a sense of financial security, remove the worry of not being able to feed yourself, remove the fear of losing your house, remove the discomfort of not being able to socialize because you don’t have the money to go out, and also it can buy you the new pokemon game and that’s pretty fucking close
The whole point is that in London, the way people are, they’re just very insular and no one ever looks at each other. You don’t look at each other on the subway. You literally step over people with their hands in the air every day asking for money. There’s this thing of you can live in a city and be completely alone, not notice anything going on around you. - Simon Pegg
i bet alex turner even sexts in elaborate metaphors
Scottish Highlands by loic le quéré
1. i’m boring
2. i have a cat named Jack, a dog named Rhea and a spider named Natasha
3. i think i have a new boyfriend. wat.
4. today i did an adult thing without freaking out
5. optimisitbutonlyinaperfectworld is my only friend. (obvs.)
6. i hate cucumbers
7. i really want to play bioshock now, but unfortunately life.
8. this is weird and i cant do it properly (that’s also a fact)
9. i am very fashun.
10. i wish i could teleport around
I feel like I’m at a point in my life where I know I need to advance the main quest, but instead I faff about doing side quests because the main quest is intimidating and I don’t feel like I’ve leveled up enough to be able to handle it.